Sunday, September 13, 2020

Are the stupid people of this world driving the rest of us to insanity? I've been told many, many times that I should write a book about all the incredibly dumb people I have ran into. Whether I'm at work, at the grocery store, at a restaurant, I always seem to come across people who are alarmingly lacking in the intelligence department. And what's worse? They are having children!
The posts below relate some of these occurrences. Eventually, this will become its own website where people can vote on the moron level of those written therein, and possibly submit their own experiences.

As scary of an idea as it is that we have people this dense out there, all these experiences are 100% true, accurate, and not exaggerated. So scroll down and read on!

No comments:

Post a Comment